Why To Travel Is To Live: Portugal I'm Coming!

6:13 PM

Hi everybody!
Rieccomi il giorno prima di un'altra partenza, emozionata, impaziente e come sempre un po' agitata.
E come sempre, eccomi a cercare di fissare questo momento, queste ultime ore tra le sicure mura domestiche italiane.

Here I am again the day before the departure, full of emotions, impatient and as always with a bit of restless. And as always, here I am writing on my blog, trying a way to fix these emotions, with this last moments in the secure in my place of home.



Eccomi ad immaginare cosa accadrà da adesso nelle prossime 24 ore, chi incontrerò, quali foto scatterò e rimarranno indelebili nella memoria. Vado, parto alla scoperta di un paese che non ho mai visto, o meglio che ho visto solo qualche mese fa, ma giusto per il tempo di una birra. Quel paese che tanto ho sognato, e del quale voglio conoscere ogni cosa: Il Portogallo.
Mi aspettano 20 giorni attraverso Lisbona, Amarante e Porto, un'esperienza che condividerò con compagni di viaggio incontrati a Capo Verde, ma anche con persone che conoscerò all'interno del progetto che svolgerò: un campo di lavoro internazionale!
Ma anche questa volta esattamente come per l'esperienza di Capo Verde, viaggerò sola fino a Lisbona! Chi si siederà vicino a me nell'aereo? Con chi farò colazione domani mattina all'aeroporto di Roma domani? Tutte domande alle quali ancora non posso rispondere, ma l'emozione che sento è davvero qualcosa di inspiegabile e che (come dimostra il mio selfie) mi fa sorridere a 32 denti. E come scrissi già una volta, è proprio questo che mi fa sentire felice, che mi fa sentire viva. Italy, see u in October! :D

Here I am, ready for my adventure of tomorrow, with all the fantasies already in my mind. With all the possible questions about all the things that gonna happens in the next 24 hours, thinking about what kind of people I will meet, about how may photos i will take, and most of all what will be the memories that i will feel in my mind forever.
So, i'm going, ready to travel and ready to discover a place that i've never visited, a place that i've seen just for a beer when I was going to Cape Verde.
A place about what i've dreamed about so much night: The Portugal. 20 days of travelling are waiting for me, around Lisbon, Amarante and Porto, an experience that I will share with some special travelling companions that i've met in Cape Verde, but also with new people that i will meet into the project that i will made: An international work camp! But aslo this time, i will travel all alone untill Lisbon! Who will be next me on the plane? With who i will have brekfast tomoroow in Rome?
I can't answer right now to this question, but i can say that all the things that i feel inside of me, are so unspeakable, and above all, like my last selfie says, these emotion really makes me laugh. And, as i said already once, i love this emotion, it really makes me happy, and really...makes me feel alive.
So Italy, see you in October! :D





You Might Also Like

3 commenti

  1. Que coisa boa! Boa viagem, aproveita tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudo!rs beijos,chica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heerlijk je moet genieten als je jong bent.

    ReplyDelete