Please vote me on facebook!

11:34 AM

Salve a tutti followers! Oggi vi lascio un post al volo! Sto partecipando ad un concorso su facebook per la copertina di un giornale; ecco la mia foto in gara! 

Hello everybody followers! Today I leave a little post! I'm participating in a contest on Facebook for the cover of a magazine, here is my photo in the race!





Apritela e mettete mi piace ve ne sarei grata!! Grazie mille! :))


instruzioni per votarmi:
-cliccare qui 
-cliccare "mi piace"


 Open it and put me there like I would be grateful! Thank you! :))

Instruction for voting me:
-click here
-click "like"



Il tema del concorso è: "r-EVOLUTION, MUTA/MENTI della nostra epoca". Ho voluto partecipare con questa foto perchè credo fermamente che per attuare una "rivoluzione, una evoluzione" bisogni ripartire dall'origine, dalle bellezze della natura apprezzandone la loro semplicità e la loro infinta bellezza. Spero che la foto vi piaccia e che clicchiate mi piace! 
Grazie a tutti e buona settimana! :)

The contest theme is: "r-EVOLUTION CHANGES / MINDS of our time." I wanted to participate with this photo because I firmly believe that, to implement a "revolution, an evolution" we need to start from the origin, nature, appreciating the beauty of their simplicity and their amazing beauty. I hope you enjoy the pictures and you'll click like!
Thanks to all and good week:)


non dimenticare 
di cliccare 
mi piace sulla
 pagina facebook 
che trovate 
QUI!
:)

Do not forget
to click
I like into the
  facebook page

found that
HERE!
:)


You Might Also Like

20 commenti

  1. Wonderful picture, you got my vote but I don't have facebook so I did it using my kitty's profile "Luna Snowshoe".Good luck!
    Léia - Bonjour Luxembourg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Complimenti per la foto.. davvero intensa e particolare! Ma non posso votarti purtroppo, non ho facebook!! :-( Mi dispiace tantissimo...
    Un bacio e in bocca al lupo per il concorso!!
    Francesca

    http://thetraveldiaryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent image..I've voted..good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done Barbara! i've allready click "like" on your facebook Photo! :)
    Bacio

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont have a facebook page. Your photography is nice
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. dolcissima Barbara, purtroppo non sono su Facebook però la tua foto mi piace moltissimo!
    è stupenda!
    un bacione grande!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie lo stesso un Marina! Un bacione anche a te! :)

      Delete
  7. This is so beautiful. I hope you win.
    I tried to vote, but since I'm not on Facebook, it didn't work.
    Good luck!!!!
    Have a great weekend.
    Greetings from Mette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Proprio un bel blog Barbara!! Ti seguo e ti aiuto su facebook! Continua così!!
    ___
    http://thetraveleater.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. regardless if you the contest or not, it's an awesome cover!

    ReplyDelete