england

God Save The Queen!

8:20 PM

Hi everybody!
Il post di oggi è dedicato ad una delle città più caratteristiche che abbia mai visitato:Londra! 

Hi everybody!
The post today is dedicated to one of the most features I've evervisited London!


Oltre al "fascino" da capitale, e quindi caos, smog, traffico e frenesia, è una città davvero soprendente, con angoli nascosti e bizzarrie, insite in tutta la sua estensione, come nelle persone che la abitano. Ha un'eleganza e un fascino storico, degno di poche città, un non so che di antico e regale che traspare da importanti costruzioni come il Big Ben e la torre di Londra. Le sue vie come le sue strutture raccontano storie avvincenti, come tutti i musei presenti (molti gratuiti!) ricchissimi di storia e natura, unica "pecca": sono grandissimi, e poche ore non bastano a visitarli tutti! Indovinate un po' qual'è il mio preferito? :D
 Ma ciò che ha arricchito le pagine del mio taccuino durante questo viaggio in particolar modo, è stato un gabbiano che si è fermato proprio nell'istante in cui facevo click, e ha reso quella foto al Big Ben, una delle mie preferite! Ma ora ecco il resto delle foto Buon Viaggio! 

In addition to the "glamor" of London considered like capital, and then chaos, smog,traffic and bustle, the city is really surprising, with hidden corners and bizarre, inherent in all its extension, as in people who live here. It has an elegance and historic charm, worthy of a few cities, a something of the ancient and royal reflected by important buildings such as Big Ben and the Tower of London. Its streets as its structures, tell compelling stories, such as all the museums there (many free!) Rich in history and nature, the only "gap" is that a few hours is not enough to visit them all! Guess what'what is my favorite? : D
  But what especially has filled pages of my jotter during this trip in particular, was a seagull that was stopped just at the moment when I click, and made that photo of Big Ben, one of my favorites ! But now here is the rest of the picture a nice trip! 





It's very unusual to see child with unioform! Love it!










The amazing Hide Park
Questa volta non c'era bisogno dell'autoscatto! :)
This time we don't need self time! :)





My boyfiend lost in Harrods :)









Il mio paradiso: Museo di Storia Naturale
My paradise: Natural History Museum




Come vi dissi tempo fa Baden Powel è il fondatore dello scoutismo....ed è inglese!

Notting Hill

Portobello Road















Una tappa obbligata per una fan di film con Julia Roberts come me!
Ricordate il film in cui compare questa libreria?

You can't lose this stage if you are a Julia Robert's fan like me!
Do you remenber what is the film in which appears this library?





Dulcis in fundo: cantanti di strada!












E voi siete mai stati a Londra?
Fatemelo sapere con un commento!

And what about you? Have you ever visited London? Let me know with a comment!

See you soon Guys! :)

Ps:  Grazie a tutti 
per seguirmi 
su facebook!
ps: thank you all 
for follow 
me on facebook!

Love you!  

You Might Also Like

34 commenti

  1. Hi lovely lady.
    I love all your Beautiful photos of your visited to London !! Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my Tablescapes. I'm your newest follower on your blog now also. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you darling!
      I hope you have a wonderful weekend too! :)

      Delete
  2. I love London...I think you saw more of it than we did. It was a quick trip on our way to Paris...this makes me want to go again. Was the at a flea market with all the old silver? Wonderful photos!
    annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie! Yes London is very big and you have to come back e spent a days only for it! I think it is the market, it was in portobello road!
      kisses!

      Delete
  3. Hi, yes I've been to London many times, but I really enjoyed looking at it through your eyes, great images. Have you been to Australia? You'd love it, so many weird and wonderful animals and plants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi darling! Oh yes is one of my dream to come in Australia! When i was just a little girl, i always thought about kangaroos, the great barrier reef, and all the magic nature of Australia!
      Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  4. Your photos are wonderful. Looks like you had a great time and got to visit many places.
    I was happy to give you the Liebster award. I hope it will bring you many new followers.
    Have a great weekend.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy about the Liebster!
      Yes, the trip in London was very special!
      Coming soon i'll do a post dedicated to Liebster now i'm just decided! :)

      Delete
  5. Favolosa la prima foto in bianco e nero con il gabbiano!! Si era proprio messo in posa per te!
    Io sono stata a Londra tanti anni fa e la ricordo poco, ma voglio assolutamente tornarci per rinfrescare la memoria!!
    Un bacio e grazie per la visita da me.
    Francesca

    http://thetraveldiaryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Devi tornarci per forzaaaa!
      grazie per il commento :)

      Delete
  6. what a great trip! i love the pink car, the socks, the cat and... and .. and :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You show the multiplicity of a large city in wonderful photos.
    ...a very nice photo series...
    Greeting Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for offering a great journey in London. I really enjoyed it.
    I definitely follow your blog from now.
    And thank you for visiting and being a follower, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barbara...bello ed affascinante questo post su Londra!
    io ci sono stata diverse volte, l'ultima un bel po' di anni fa e ne ho dei bei ricordi...
    hai ragione, le foto sono splendide ma anch'io ho trovato speciale quella del Big Ben e il gabbiano!
    un bacione carissima!
    buon pomeriggio!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic series of photos of London. I enjoyed your guided tour and it certainly brought back many happy memories for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all of those great eclectic photos of my capital London.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonjour!
    Your pictures are wonderful!Thanks so much for this adorable tour in London.
    Léia - Bonjour Luxembourg

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bel post, I miss London!
    Ti seguo volentieri, molto carino il tuo blog =)
    Passa a trovarmi se ti va!
    Baci
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a very interesting serie photo''s,
    Barbara i can see you had a wonderful time in London.

    Ciao, Joop

    buona giornata

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, I visited London in 2010 with my husband (my first time to the UK). We spent 10 days there and visited as much as we could in that time. I have seen all the places you show here and more. I love London!!
    I got into trouble for taking a photograph in Harrods - one of the security guards said you arent allowed to take photos inside (I told him I didn't know because I was a tourist)
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment!
      Oh i don't know about the fact of photos in Harrods! Nobody told me in that moment!

      Delete
  16. Great pictures and great place!! I love London and I hope to go very soon! Un saludo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Piacere di conoscerti!!!!ti seguo anche io, complimenti per il tuo blog e per le tue foto!!!Questo post capita proprio a proposito, noi partiremo per London tra 2 mesi circa, io ci sono già stata ma è la prima volta che ci vado con la mia piccolina...non vediamo l'ora!!!!Anche io facevo scout, ma la casa di Baden Powell non l'ho mai vista, grazie per il suggerimento!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really lovely photos, looks like you had a great time!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have so many pictures here :) good place to see everydays :)
    Thanks your visit and yout comment. I'll follow you *

    ReplyDelete